* Because it is difficult to estimate the price of transport when purchasing bulky products, it will be communicated after placing orders. The shipping price depends on the volume of the product packaging, its weight and the area in which it is to be delivered.
* Some products are intended for sports competitions and are not approved for traffic on public roads, and the company is not responsible for any consequences of their use for any purpose other than that mentioned.
* The company is not responsible for any damage to the products during transport, and for this case the transport company is responsible.
* Some products require installation by our company to keep the warranty certificate valid
*Our company is not responsible for any damage or damage caused by the modification of vehicles and can not guarantee that the mechanical / aesthetic condition of the vehicle will be kept compliant.
* The products sold are usually in the supplier's stock, and delivery may take time depending on the availability of suppliers.
Collecting and using your data
The terms and conditions presented are valid and apply for the site www.shop.racebox.ro, Racebox still having the quality of author / owner / administrator.
Because we want the users of this website to be constantly informed, in the following lines we will explain in detail, what data we collect, how we use it, for what purpose we use it and what are the rights of users in this context.
The purpose of Racebox is advertising, if we refer to social media, and the new rules for the protection of personal data (GDPR) are part of this context. So Racebox promises to treat the security of your data and its use for a single purpose, namely to offer you a personalized experience both on our site and on the online platforms on which we promote our products (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest).
How data is used
Your data is used only if you have given your consent for this, in different ways and depending on the natural time. You can find below the details of all the types of data we collect and their subsequent use:
If you have provided us with your e-mail address, we will use it to send you information emails about our products, but also about the articles and resources that we periodically publish on this site;
First name and last name
If you have given us your first and last name, we use this data in order to personalize the emails sent to you. At the same time, if necessary, we will use this data in order to invoice the products ordered on the site.
If you have provided us with the telephone number, we will use this data to be able to contact you quickly, in order to confirm the order and other data necessary for the delivery process of the products.
If you have given us the name of the company you work for, or manage, we use this data to invoice the ordered products.
If you provided us with the invoicing data (CNP, CUI, registration number at the Trade Register, company headquarters address, bank account, bank name, name of legal representative, position of legal representative), we use this data to issue invoices.
Browser / IP / device data
If you have agreed to collect details about your browser, IP, device, we use this data to identify how you use our site, in order to continuously improve our website, so that your experience is the best and as intuitive as possible. Conclusion
So we took care of taking the necessary measures so that you are not obliged to provide us with any data (everything is optional), but at the same time we inform you that without them it is possible that certain parts of the website will not work properly, we can't collaborate, or we can't let you know about the services in our portfolio that you might be interested in.
The personal data provided by you through our website will never be traded to third parties. We offer services that are based on the trust of customers and potential customers, and the security of personal data is essential in this process.
The only entities that have access to the data of the users of this site are: the agencies or suppliers we collaborate with based on contracts that contain confidentiality clauses, without which we could not carry out our activity, and in exceptional cases the public institutions that apply the law in Romania. , only on the basis of official requests. The only data about users of this site, to which third parties have access, are aggregated and anonymized - based on which users cannot be identified.
Our marketing messages
Only if we have your consent, we will send you, by email, marketing messages in order to keep you informed about our promotions, newly launched collections and articles published on our site.
Unsubscribe from the newsletter
Whenever you want you have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter, using one of the methods below:
• click on the unsubscribe link from any newsletter already received from us;
• sending an email to us (at email@example.com), requesting unsubscription
Whatever option you choose, we will make sure that you will no longer receive advertising messages via e-mail from us. All requests sent in this regard will be treated with priority and resolved within 48 hours of receipt.
Addressing users through online advertising
Our advertising campaigns aim to inform you about the products offered and / or the articles published on this site.
For this purpose we use the following advertising networks - Facebook, Instagram, as well as several techniques for addressing users in campaigns - based on demographic data (sex, age, geographical distribution, proximity), or interests - this information being put to at our disposal by the networks mentioned above
1. The right to be informed about how your data is collected and used;
2. The right to access the data we have about you;
3. The right to request the rectification of the data we have about you;
4. The right to request the deletion of the data we have about you;
5. The right to request the cessation of the sending of marketing messages to you;
6. The right to request the sending of your personal data to you or to another operator;
7. The right to file a complaint, regarding the use of your data, to the competent bodies.
The rights listed above are not absolute with certain exceptions. For any additional information regarding this aspect, you can contact us at any time at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This website uses the cookies policy. For additional information regarding cookies, you can access the page dedicated to them, where you will find the necessary details.
How you can contact us If you need any additional information about the products we sell, or how we collect and use your personal data, you can always send us an email at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC. EXPERTMILL SRL. offers the possibility to pay for your orders thru NETOPIA FINANCIAL SERVICES (VISA & MASTERCARD), and the cost for delivering the products and eventual taxes will be paid thru bank transfer.
Return / cancel order terms
The return of the orders is accepted only if the products have flaws. Special orders can't be returned . Once that an order is paid, it can't be canceled.